Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This is my new pet fishy :) his name is Pudge!!Over the summer I decided that wanted to get a fish for my room :) I kept looking at vases and containers because I had my heart set on having a fish in a fishbowl. I absolutely did not want to have a tank. I thought it was tacky, and it would be more fun and more traditional to have a fishbowl.
So, Brandon brought me a present inside a fishbowl! He filled it with goldfish crackers and colored one red and wrote a note that said "Out of all the fish in the sea, I choose you!" He told me that I could use the bowl for my fishy (which I was particularly excited about).
The next morning we went to the pet store to get a fishy and the lady crushed my dreams. She told me that the only fish I could keep in a bowl was a betta fish (I did not want a betta fish, I wanted a goldfish). So, after we decided that I would (unfortunately) get a small tank, she double crushed my dreams and told me that I had to have the tank set up and running for a couple days before I put a fish in it...super bummer. In order to not crush her life, we bought the tank there and went to another pet store to get a fish.
I probably looked like a little kid peering into the glass to decide which fish I wanted. And I chose Pudge :) Where did I get the name Pudge?? Well, look here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj1XTnXc_M

No comments:

Post a Comment